Beauty sleep in a sheet mask. Plump and deeply hydrate skin with this skin-hugging Korean sheet mask formulated to prevent fine lines and wrinkles and make skin stronger and healthier looking. Increase luminosity and see renewed, fresher skin.
• Press serum deeper into skin and prevent ingredient evaporation with micro-hole hydrogel technology, designed to fit most faces and adhere to skin’s contours without slipping out of place
• Firm and plump skin with collagen
• Improve skin elasticity with raspberry ketones
• Fight inflammation and redness while imparting a rosy hue with rose extract
1. Cleanse and dry your face
2. Open pouch, unfold mask, and remove the clear film from one side of the mask
3. Starting at your forehead, apply mask to face, making sure to smooth under chin and across nose
4. Use tab at bottom of mask to remove mesh backing from other side of mask. Use sides of mask near slit to lift cheeks up slightly and activate increased firming
5. Smooth mask over face. Leave on face for 15–20 minutes
6. Remove mask and pat serum into face
Collagen: A protein that occurs naturally in skin, but diminishes with age. Collagen is responsible for the skin looking firm and plump, and as an ingredient in skin care products it can help restore that look in the skin again. This helps create a youthful and glowing look in the skin.
This will immediately revitalize my face. I begin to show wrinkles when my face dries out. Most of the moisturizers just sit on top of my skin and give me pimples. With these masks, my face absorbs all the goodies and smooths away the wrinkles.
I’ve bought these masks and the lip ones many times . I’ve even given them as a small thank you to friends . I love how they make my skin look and feel
Really love Soon products. A blogger I follow mentioned them and I thought I'd check them out. Got this mask in a first time kit, which was great being able to try a few products at a discounted price. My face felt so hydrated after using!
The results, after a big struggle (see below) were nice. I could feel the cooling and tightening properties while I wore this mask and my skin looked good after I took it off. However, I had to take 2 stars away for 2 reasons—first, getting this mark to sit right on my face was a crazy challenge—I ended up having to rip different places to get the nose and eyes to lay down. Second, it doesn’t adhere well. I had to lay on my back with my head tilted to make it stay put. There’s a lot of serum so it’s very slippery. Oddly, the eye and lip holes had pieces still in them. I used these cut-outs on my next. Kind of a cool/weird bonus . I also used the extra serum on my winter-dry arms, hands, and legs. I received these in a sub box. Truthfully, I wouldn’t buy them because the struggle was not worth the results. I’m 5’3” and about 130lbs. Not sure if this would be better for a larger or smaller face but it just did not work on my totally average size.
Hi Randi, Thanks for the review! Customer feedback is very important to use, so we like to hear it all. Hydrogel masks are notoriously heavier than other types of sheet masks, and because of this they don't stay on as well. Ours have the micro-holes which help them stay better, but the fit is not as snug as the biocellulose masks. We designed our masks to fit different face shapes and sizes, but unfortunately it's not a perfect fit for everyone. Glad you liked the serum, and we love using the cut outs as a bonus as well! Thanks for supporting Soon!
Love love love the face mask. It was very refreshing and my skin felt amazing afterward.
My skin feels smoother and firmer since I started using this mask. I have used it and put my make up on directly after or to relax before bed. I love it.
I absolutely love this product as well as the individual lip masks and eye masks I have ordered. My experience has shown immediate results. and strongly recommend these products. Love them. The Soon company is awesome to deal with!