• Prevent slipping and serum evaporation while cooling skin with curve-hugging biocellulose
• Slow down production of melanin with arbutin, and decrease dark spots and discoloration
• Combat wrinkles and energize skin’s surface with adenosine
• Plump and hydrate while silkening and softening complexion with betaine
Biocellulose Brightening Face Mask Tutorial Video
1. Cleanse and dry your face
2. Open pouch, unfold mask, and remove the clear film from one side of the mask
3. Starting at your forehead, apply mask to face, making sure to smooth under chin and across nose
4. Use tab at bottom of mask to remove mesh backing from other side of mask. Use sides of mask near slit to lift cheeks up slightly and activate increased firming
5. Smooth mask over face. Leave on face for 15–20 minutes
6. Remove mask and pat serum into face
Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally occurs in skin, aids in hydration and retaining moisture in the skin. It is known for being the most effective skincare ingredient for holding moisture. It also helps, smooth, soften, and plump skin.
Niacinamide: A water-soluble form of Vitamin B3 known for increasing cellular turnover which slows visible signs of aging. A great ingredient for all skin types.
Arbutin: A natural skin brightening agent that helps lighten up dark spots and scarring in skin. It also has shown results in decreasing skin’s melanin production which helps with hyper-pigmentation, and evens out skin tone.
Aqua, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Benzyl Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, PEG-60Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Niacinamide, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Panthenol, Carbomer, Arbutin, Allantoin, Betaine, Glutathione Potassium Hydroxide, Butoxydiglycol, Raspberry Ketone, Adenosine 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Fragrance