•Biocellouse can absorb up to 100x its dry weight and fits perfectly against skin, locking in serum and preventing evaporation
• Slow down production of melanin, decrease dark spots and reduce redness with arbutin
• Minimize wrinkles, firm and energize the skin’s surface with adenosine
• Plump, hydrate and soften skin with betaine
1. Cleanse and dry your face
2. Open pouch, unfold mask, and remove the clear film from one side of the mask
3. Starting at your forehead, apply mask to face, making sure to smooth under chin and across nose
4. Use tab at bottom of mask to remove mesh backing from other side of mask. Use sides of mask near slit to lift cheeks up slightly and activate increased firming
5. Smooth mask over face. Leave on face for 15–20 minutes
6. Remove mask, discard or compost, and pat serum into face
Adenosine: A natural ingredient derived from yeast and naturally present in the body. It speeds up collagen production, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, smooths and soothes skin.
Niacinamide: Niacinamide is a water-soluble form of vitamin B3. It restores skin and improves skin texture, brightens and evens skin tone, as well as strengthening the skin’s surface.
Arbutin: An ingredient found naturally in plants including the leaves of pear trees, wheat, and bearberry. Arbutin naturally brightens skin, fades dark spots, and evens skin tone.
Aqua, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Benzyl Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Urea, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Niacinamide, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Panthenol, Carbomer, Arbutin, Allantoin, Betaine, Glutathione, Potassium Hydroxide, Butoxydiglycol, Raspberry Ketone, Adenosine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Fragrance