Buy now, pay later With Shop Pay
When you choose Shop Pay at checkout, you can split your purchase into 4 equal, 0% interest installment payments - with no additional, hidden, or late fees.*
How it works
Add items to your cart (or shopping bag).
Check out with Shop Pay.
Choose to pay in 4 installments.
Your first payment is either due at checkout or 2 weeks after your purchase. The next 3 remaining installments are automatically charged to your card saved on Shop Pay every 2 weeks. Don't worry, you'll get an email reminder before each payment to remind you.
Get a real-time decision
Split your purchase into 4 easy payments
No Hidden fees
0% interest payment with no surprises.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there late fees?
- No, there are no late fees if you miss a scheduled payment
What is the option to pay in installments on Shop Pay?
- When checking out with Shop Pay, you now have the option to pay now or later. Paying in installments on Shop Pay allows you to split your purchase amount into 4 equal, biweekly installment payments—with 0% interest, no hidden or late fees, and no impact on your credit score.* In some instances, your first payment is due when you make your purchase; otherwise, your first payment is due 2 weeks after your purchase.
What if I make a return on a purchase made through Installments with Shop Pay?
- If your refund amount is less than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance, then you can expect one or both of the following:
- A smaller payment balance on the final payment
- Less future payments on the remaining loan balance
- If your refund amount is more than the amount remaining on your Shop Pay Installments balance, then you can expect to receive the difference as a refund to your original debit card or credit card payment method within 3 to 10 business days.
Which payment methods are accepted if I use the option to pay Installments on Shop Pay?
- The installments option on Shop Pay is available on debit and credit cards.
Have more questions?
- For questions about installment payments on Shop Pay, visit shop.affirm.com/help.
- For questions about Shop Pay or the Shop App, visit shop.app/help/shop-pay.
*Payment options are offered by Affirm and are subject to eligibility check and might not be available in all states. California residents: Affirm Loan Services, LLC is licensed by the Department of Business Oversight. Loans are made or arranged pursuant to California Financing Law license.